A book symposium in philosophy and law
A symposium on Alexander Sarch, Criminally Ignorant: Why the Law Pretends We Know What We Don't (Oxford University Press 2019). See here for details.
Date: Thursday 21 November 2019
Venue: Long Room Hub Arts & Humanities Research Institute, Trinity College Dublin. See here for map.
Time: 9.00 -- 16.30 (see here for programme)
Registration is free of charge, but please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Christopher Cowley, School of Philosophy, University College Dublin
- David Prendergast, School of Law, Trinity College Dublin
- Richard Collins, School of Law, University College Dublin
- the UCD College of Social Sciences and Law
- the UCD Centre for Ethics in Public Life